Job Summary :
Your role as a Sales Representative will be to promote and sell Promation’s advanced engineering, turn-key automation, manufacturing systems & solutions, to manufacturers and manufacturing departments of relevant companies within specified geographical regions, market segments and/or targeted accounts, as assigned.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed specified annual dollar sales targets
- Develop, and maintain an active sales funnel of potential clients and prospects, by leveraging multiple sources to identify and qualify potential clients, such as cold-calling, personal and professional networks, contacts with existing or prospective clients etc
- Develop strategic sales and marketing plans (capture plans) for each account and prospective client in conjunction with the overall segment and organizational objectives
- Engage with the client on the technical level to understand the client’s specific requirements and then, in turn, be able to present viable solutions
- Work in partnership with Applications Engineering and other engineering groups, and supply chain to devise and present the optimum manufacturing/automation solution for clients
- Present recommendations on bids to the senior management team
- Act as a first level customer liaison in all customer/company transactions and maintain
- high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through direct contact and coordination of internal company resources.
- Ensure that Promation is consistently positioned as the leader and premier automation, integration and manufacturing company within North America
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Automation filed.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in sales, marketing, business, engineering or related field
- Strong presentation skills in order to present to internal stakeholders and existing and potential clients to sell technical concepts
- Experience managing, penetrating and securing key/major accounts or large multi-national accounts
- Knowledge and experience in the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions, including payment terms and terms of sale
- Must possess an active network of contacts in the segments of the relevant market in order to leverage sales opportunities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and is a self-starter.
Willing to join immediately
While we appreciate all interests, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Employment Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need any reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruiting process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.