Performing all quality related activities related to the assigned project and as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager. Strict adherence to Promation’s quality program governance at all times.
Level III QCI’s are qualified for projects with the following QA levels: CAS N285.0, CSA B51,CSA N299/Z299 (all categories), CSA ISO9001.
- Specifying appropriate quality programs for the procurement of items and services.
- Developing Inspection and Test Plans.
- Receiving, in-process and final inspections per ITP requirements including acceptance of materials (including non-nuclear pressure boundary materials), acceptance of special process results such as NDE, heat treatment, surface coating, welding etc., witnessing of testing (FAT, ATP, pressure Testing etc.), basic dimensional inspections
- Performing Source Surveillance on suppliers.
- Arranging customer and ANI/AI inspection activities.
- Liaison with the ANI/AI.
- Monitoring procurement activities for QA compliance.
- Management of nonconformance reporting for assigned projects.
- Preparation of History Dockets/Files.
- Processing/authenticating/acceptance of quality records.
- Supervise/Mentor Junior QC personnel.
- Initiating Corrective action as required.
- Manage M&TE (control and calibration)
- Supervise/Oversight of NCR’s and Cost of poor quality reporting(done in a timely manner)
- Mentoring/Training Level I & Level II QCI’s.
- Provide training/guidance to employees and suppliers on QA policies and expectations.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Program.
- Participate in Professional Development.
- Other QA/QC related activities as directed by the QA Manager.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in engineering/quality or high school diploma
- Minimum 5 Years related experience in inspection/testing activities and Audit
- Certified ASQ designation is preferred, (E.g; CQI, CQE, CQA)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.