Performing all quality related activities related to the assigned project and as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager. Strict adherence to Promation’s quality program governance at all times.
Level II QCI’s are qualified for projects with the following QA levels: CSA B51, CSA N299/Z299 (all categories), CSA ISO9001
- Specifying appropriate quality programs for the procurement of items and services;
- Developing Inspection and Test Plans;
- Receiving, in-process and final inspections per ITP requirements including Acceptance of materials (including non-nuclear pressure boundary materials), Acceptance of special process results such as NDE, heat treatment, surface coating, welding etc., Witnessing of testing (functional, pressure etc.), Basic dimensional inspections
- Performing Source Surveillance on suppliers;
- Liaison with the Authorized Inspector;
- Monitoring procurement activities for QA compliance;
- Initiating nonconformance and corrective action reports as required;
- Preparation of History Files;
- Processing/authenticating/acceptance of quality records;
- Performing Internal Audits and/or Self Assessments;
- Mentoring/Training Level I QCI’s;
- Provide training/guidance to employees and suppliers on QA policies and expectations;
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Program;
- Participate in Professional Development;
- Other QA/QC related activities as directed by the QA Manager;
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Quality or High School Diploma
- 1-5 Years of related experience in inspection/testing activities for QCI Level I
- 5 + Years related experience in inspection/testing activities for QCI level II
- Certified ASQ designation is preferred, (E.g.; CQI, CQE, CQA)
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to select tools, read blueprints, specifications, manuals and work procedures.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good organizational and decision-making skills to ensure completion of documentation.