Performing all quality related activities related to the assigned project and as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager. Strict adherence to Promation’s quality program governance at all times. The position is limited to the projects governed by the following standards: CSA N299.4, ISO9001
- Specifying appropriate quality programs for the procurement of items and services.
- Developing Inspection and Test Plans(ITC’s).
- Receiving, in-process and final inspections per ITP requirements including Acceptance of materials (including non-nuclear pressure boundary materials), Acceptance of special process results such as NDE, heat treatment, surface coating, welding etc., Witnessing of testing (FAT,ATP, etc) Basic dimensional inspections
- Performing Source Surveillance on suppliers.
- Monitoring procurement activities for QA compliance.
- Initiating nonconformance and corrective action reports as required.
- Preparation of History Files.
- Processing/authenticating/acceptance of quality records.
- Provide training/guidance to employee and supplier on QA policies and expectations.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Program.
- Participate in Professional Development.
- Other QA/QC related activities as directed by the QA Manager.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in engineering/quality or high school diploma
- 3 – 5 year’s related experience in inspection/testing activities
- Certified ASQ designation is preferred, (E.g; CQI, CQE, CQA)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.