As a Quality Control Assistant, you will assist the Quality Control Inspectors (QCI) in all quality control related activities.
- Prepare History File at beginning of project as per contract requirements.
- Prepare receiving inspection reports for QCI acceptance
- Prepare in-process inspection reports for QCI acceptance (heat treating, NDE, plating, machining etc.)
- Prepare dimensional inspection reports for QCI acceptance
- Prepare ITP’s/ITC’s for QCI review
- Prepare QAPS’s for QCI review
- Prepare Source Surveillance reports and associated inspection records for QCI acceptance
- Processing quality records as per Records Control Procedure
- Preparing nonconformance reports for QCI review
- Other duties as directed by the QCI
- A high school diploma.
- 1 – 2 years of quality control/assurance experience.
- A valid G License.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Motivated team player with strong communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.