Responsibilities of this position include projects administration, materials handling, inventory control, and shipping and receiving.
Shipping, Receiving & Inventory Administration
- Receive and verify incoming materials/shipments against purchase order.
- Log shipping /receiving transactions entries into ERP.
- Perform materials sorting, labeling, bagging, repacking, tape boxes.
- Distribute the items received to the person or department for which the item was ordered.
- Perform inventory count and report discrepancies.
- Operating mechanical forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work well with others on a continuous and consistent basis.
- Present and maintain a professional behavior.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment and report any unsafe conditions.
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Upload projects BOM into ERP system.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team, client and management.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, CORs) into project management module in the ERP system.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
- A post-secondary Technical diploma and/or a university degree.
- 3-5 years of general fabricating and machine shop knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge on Inventory Control/ERP Software.
- Knowledge in Epicor Software is an asset.
- Forklift / Crane Certification is an asset.
- Blueprint Reading.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
While we appreciate all interests, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.