Receive, verify, label, organize and store incoming purchased components and raw materials, kitting components for assembly, organizing and prepare outgoing shipments, package slips and RMA’s.
- Receive and verify incoming material and purchased components using ERP system.
- Properly identify products with internal label, and move to storage location.
- Assemble kitting requirements as per bill of material to release to production.
- Assist Shipping and Receiving Dept with preparing outgoing shipments.
- Shipping and receiving paperwork. (Packing Slip and Bills of Lading).
- Assist the assembly staff with the coordination of purchased products.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures set forth by the company’s Health and Safety Manual in conjunction with the OHSA.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Any additional tasks as requested by Supervisor. Any additional tasks as requested by Manufacturing / Shop Supervisor.
- College / Vocational or Technical Training.
- 3 – 5 Years of experience in Inventory, Mechanical or Electrical Assembly Shipping-Receiving.
- Forklift / Crane Certification.
- Knowledge of computers, scanning and bar coding.
- Blueprint reading.
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task and Comfortable working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Willingness to assist other plant personnel when required.
We are an Equal Employment Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.