The Manufacturing Coordinator is required to assist the manufacturing department with project scheduling(manufacturing scope), execution, ERP system maintenance (Epicor) documentation tracking, and general administration
- Assist Manufacturing Group personnel in developing and maintaining a project baseline schedule.
- Detail project schedules with sufficient subordinate tasks for the purpose of project schedule reporting.
- Ensure detail of project schedules are aligned with project schedule requirements.
- Consult with the Manufacturing Group personnel to perform weekly updates for each project schedule.
- Gather schedule information, update, analyze, and prepare reports of the project’s progress.
- Prepare concise schedule narratives describing the status of assigned projects.
- Determination and monitoring of project “Critical Path”.
- Integrate/combine various schedules to predict departmental resource loading.
- Provide resource leveling solutions to Manufacturing managers.
- Assist Manufacturing Group in Epicor uploading, including the generation of PO suggestions.
- Assist Manufacturing department on Epicor uploading for proposal related scopes.
- Other tasks related to Epicor such as summary tracking, reporting
- Support NCR/SCR signature process to ensure all NCRs/SCRs are fully signed and closed.
- Create Manufacturing Procurement Requisitions.
- Perform functions as an acting Junior Manufacturing Tech when required.
- Assist Manufacturing Tech’s with receiving and shipping.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A post-secondary diploma in industrial or mechanical engineering or a related field.
- 2 plus years of directly related manufacturing /quality field experience, where production challenges are continuously unique rather than repetitive in nature. Experience in nuclear industry preferred.
- Knowledge in project management is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, word, and database
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, ethnic origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.