Coordinate manufacturing activities(Internal and External) on projects as assigned by the Supervisor- Manufacturing/Assembly.
Plan, coordinate, schedule and maintain required resources and oversee The manufacturing process including, but not limited to raw material requisitioning, subcontract machining and processing of machined parts, and to ensure all QA related documentation are prepared and compiled in a timely manner and Divisional in-house subcontracted and fabrication operations.
At all time, the activities above are to be executed to ensure our products meet established customer requirements and strictly adhere to Promation’s quality standards, timelines, budgets, and production and safety standards.
- Source and Coordinate all manufacturing activities and all W59 welding activities as directed by Supervisor
- Coordinate material supply and routing to vendors and develop the supplier base and contribute to the expansion and maintenance of the PN ASL.
- Ensure compliance with the assigned budget and defined delivery schedules are met.
- Track and record cost of poor quality and report to supervisor.
- Creation of RFQ’s in compliance with quality.
- Monitors and follow up on yellow tagged items.
- Ensure adherence to all MITP requirements (i.e. Hold points, Witness points, and Inspection points) in relation to manufacturing activities.
- Initiate ECR/NCR’s or equivalent for related manufacturing issues.
- Ensure proper completion of all related QA & QC documentation and proper quarantine and release protocols
- Work closely with QCI’s and operations coordinator in reviewing/release drawings.
- Work with supervisor and operations coordinator to ensure accurate and timely requisitioning of all raw materials as defined by cut list (including ensuring timely development of cuts) and subcontract manufacturing &post-processing activities.
- Work with supervisor and operations coordinator to ensure proper documentation is requested/received. Follow up on delinquent documentation in conjunction with QA protocols.
Health & Safety and Housekeeping:
- Strictly adhere to all health and safety policies and practices and housekeeping protocols
- A post-secondary diploma in industrial or mechanical engineering or a related field.
- 1- 2 years of directly related manufacturing / quality field experience .
- Experience in the nuclear industry is an asset.
- Excellent technical knowledge in all aspects of the manufacturing process including machining and quality assurance.
- Outstanding problem solving skills in order to evaluate and enhance production processes and systems.
- Sound technical knowledge of nuclear reactors and tooling associated with outages.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.