As an Engineering Co-op student, you will be working with our Robotic & Automation Research and Development department, assisting in the development of 3D Robotic Printer and industrial applications.
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems by designing and conducting research programs, and by applying principles of mechanics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials engineering.
- Design parts, components and assemblies using SolidWorks to satisfy project specifications.
- Support day-to-day processing and process enhancements through technical and engineering expertise.
- Assist the procurement team with product sourcing, buying and selection as necessary by the design process.
- Participates in technical reviews of deliverables, specifications, and codes.
- This opportunity will focus more on mechanical design attributes; however knowledge of control systems will be seen as an asset.
- Enrolled in an Accredited Mechatronics Engineering Program.
- Must have mechanical development orientation
- Understand the fundamentals of machine elements design and servo systems
- Familiarity with SolidWorks
- Understanding of Controls Systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis