The Coordinator, Projects and Proposals position is required to assist the project management group with project planning, scheduling, and execution.
• Directly support the Manager, Proposals & Marketing in the preparation and development of proposals
• Prepare Proposals ensuring consistent completion of Proposal Preparation & Review Process as defined by NP-02-006;
• Manage and lead assigned proposal resources to ensure timely submissions compliant with Promation’s processes as well as customer expectations;
• Facilitate financial estimates of proposals, pricing and pricing breakdowns, as required, utilizing Epicor and T&M spreadsheets.
• Support the Project Manager (as delegated) for all cost, schedule, quality, risk and scope related to planning, executing, monitoring, and closing project activities;
• Preparation of procurement requisitions;
• Preparation of status reports for project budget/cash-flow, milestones, and schedule changes;
• Assist in preparation of CORs;
• Maintenance and distribution of meeting minutes;
• Compilation and coordination of project action tracking lists;
• Compilation of Lessons Learned on an on-going basis;
• Maintain and facilitate financial reporting on fixed price and T&M contracts per customer requirements;
• Support of the PM for the management of any unforeseen issues requiring documented change (e.g. NCR, Corrective Action, Concession applications, Change Control);
• Support compilation and submission of transmittals and referenced documents in accordance with Promation’s Document Control process, as well as tracking of all submitted project deliverables.
Marketing Activities as required:
• Assist in coordination of internal and external employee events and initiatives (may be required outside of regular working hours)
• Assist in purchase of promotional items and manage inventory
• Provide assistance in preparation of company marketing materials such as flyers, capability presentations, etc.
• Prepare, review and publish content on company social media accounts
• Post-secondary education in a related field
• 2+ years experience in office or project administration
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability , or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.