The successful candidate is primarily responsible for the development of applications in the field of automation and additive manufacturing. The ideal candidate has electrical controls, automation and robotics experience gained in the development, design, and programming of automated robotic systems.
- The position involves development of customer based on targeted marketing, direct discussions with customers, developing of specific applications in the field of A&AM which includes system concept development and system costing.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the additive manufacturing research team and automation engineers to develop the market and the application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Eligible for P.Eng.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on working experience in the field of automation and robotics for system concept development.
- Experience with Laser systems, vision systems and tool path generation would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written skills for purpose of generating value added proposals, technical marketing materials and technical presentations to customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you require accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.