Assist the Quality Control Inspectors (QCI) in all quality control related activities.
- Set up, copy, scan and file documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Support in preparation of History Files by ensuring all technical documents are collected and organized
- Manage and maintain all controlled Quality Records as per Records Control Procedure and help retrieve documents as needed.
- Prepare dimensional inspection reports for QCI acceptance
- Keep track of Measuring Instrument Calibration and coordinate with Procurement to get them calibrated.
- Preparing nonconformance reports for QCI review and following it up until its closed.
- Prepare Route Sheets for tracking machined components & Assemblies
- Prepare Inspection Test Plan’s/Inspection Test Checklist’s for QCI review
- Prepare QA Program Selection’s for QCI review
- Prepare Source Surveillance reports and associated inspection records for QCI acceptance
- Other duties as directed by the QCI
- A high school diploma.
- 1-2 years as Administrative Assistant would be an asset (but not mandatory).
- Thinking Skills:
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job Task Planning and Organizing
- Significant Use of Memory
- Finding Information
- Time Management
- Self motivation
- Essential Skills:
- Reading Text
- Numeracy (Math)
- Oral Communication
- Working with Others
- Computer Use (word and excel)
- Continuous Learning
- Document Use
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability , or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis