Quality, Delivery & Performance
Proven Manufacturing capabilities are the result of the company’s evolution by responding to market demanding quality, delivery and performance. Promation’s Manufacturing and Engineering departments work hand in hand to; deliver prototypes, short to medium runs of highly complex made to order systems and, supply unique parts for our own developed systems.
Promation is well positioned to handle a variety of complex machining and fabrication. With some of the latest in manufacturing equipment, coupled with its skilled and experienced personnel, Promation will get the job done right and on-time. Supported by its team of professional engineers employing the sophistication of the latest in AutoCad, SolidWorks and 3D Modeling, Promation can ensure the completeness of design and manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Technologists – lead successful projects from initial drawings received to final completion on the shop floor.
- Procurement Department – has support of a well organized chain of 400 suppliers.
- Welding Department – MIG, TIG carbon steel, aluminum, selected alloys.
- CNC and Conventional Machining Department – suitable for prototyping, along with short and medium part runs.
- Assembly Department – where Promation’s world class electrical wiring of panels, and the mechanical assembly of devices are completed.
- Testing Department – with technicians being capable of both electrical and mechanical measurements and function tests.
- Manufacturing Department – designated specialty areas such as:
- Over Head Crane
- Clean Room
- Quality Room
- QA Quarantine Room
EQUIPMENT AND CAPACITY
Turning (CNC and Conventional)
Capable of turning small to large parts up to 28” x 117”.
Milling (CNC and Conventional)
Including Boring mills, small parts to a maximum 24” x 73”.
Water Jet Cutting
Maximum cutting capacity for: Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel – 53” x 98” x 4” , Aluminum – 53” x 98” x 4” , and Plastics – 53” x 98” x 6” .
Welding and Fabricating
CWB and ASME, Certified in aluminum, carbon steel, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Overhead crane with 10 Tons lifting capacity.
Promation operates to the quality standards of ISO 9001:2008 and TSSA. Supported by a team of certified quality inspectors, we provide accurate results for your required tolerances.
Promation would be pleased to quote on your parts and/or system requirements.