Engineering capabilities are based on our highly trained, experienced professionals in their respective field such as; Professional Engineers, Professional Project Managers and Certified Technologists. Every project that Promation takes on will be over seen by our highly qualified and trained engineers. With over 400 years of collective engineering experience from our employees, our successful capabilities provide a broad range of effective solutions.
- Mechanical Design Engineers – calculate solutions using the latest in CAD based products such as SolidWorks for optimum results. They have Professional Engineer designations!
- Electrical Control Engineers – design electrical subsystems, control panels, wiring, etc. They have Professional Engineer designations.
- Programmers – specialize in multi-platforms with programmable logic controllers, networking, vision, audio, etc.
- Process Engineering – capable of design, and test of automated process equipment following TSSA, N285, CSA B51 requirements. They are experienced in Tritium water pumping, vacuum drying, filtering, etc.
- Tooling Technologists – develop a wide range of special purpose tools for specific operations required by our customers, such as cutting, welding, measurement, surveillance, torque, etc.
- Project Managers – and their Professional Project Manager Certifications are essential to complete each project on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Technologists – have electrical and mechanical certifications, which lends their expertise in successful applications and or prototype developments.